We have combined the ultimate in canoe trip outfitting using only the best stateof-the-art equipment, along with a great food menu, that gets you to travel further and deeper into the wilderness with less effort than ever before. Each piece of equipment, food and accessories has been personally hand-tested by our staff and guides. Why use the Quetico/Superior (Q/S) Package? We recommend the Q/S package for those who would like the lightest equipment package in order to travel further into the wilderness of the BWCA and Quetico Park. This package includes your choice of Kevlar super lightweight canoes.
If you would like to add a "Fly In" option to this trip, see our "Fly In Trips" page here for more details.
Your trip includes:
- Your choice of the lightest Kevlar Canoes
- Bent Shaft Paddles
- Lightweight Paddling Life Vest
- Granite Gear or Kondos Packs (w/ padded Hip & Shoulder Straps)
- Ultra-lightweight Sleeping Bag w/pillow
- Therm-a-rest Self Inflating Mattress
- Backcountry Dome Tent
- Complete Trail Tested Food Supplies
- Peak One Stainless Steel Cook Kit
- Nylon Tarp
- Pack Hoist with extra Nylon Rope
- Crazy Creek Chairs
- Silva Compass
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Folding Saw and Estwing Axe
- Set of Fisher or McKenzie Maps with Map Case
- Firegrate/Shovel (Canadian Trips Only)
- Rain Poncho (Upon Request)
- Gas Stove & Lantern (Upon Request)
- Free Parking & Hot Shower
- Expert Personal Routing Service
Quetico/Superior Kevlar Rates
|2-4 Days||5-7 Days||8-9 Days||10 or more|
Per Adult/Per Day Based on 2-4 People. Groups of 5-7 save 5%, 8 or more save 10%.Youth 17 and under save 20%. Groups of 9 recieve 1 person free.
Discounts & Upgrades
- Under age of 8 years free with 2 full adult rates.
- May and September trips deduct 5%.
- Deduct $3 per person for supplying your own sleeping bag and $5 for supplying your own tent
- Solo trips add 25%.
- One discount per trip.
This trip offers our finest equipment, lightest Kevlar canoes, a great food menu plus the knowledge and experience of a wilderness guide. All you need to bring is your fishing equipment and personal clothing.
|Cost per Person||4 days||5 days||6 days|
Includes complete Quetico/Superior Outfitting and guide services and sales tax. Extra costs: 3% Special Use fee, permit and camping fees, fishing license. No discounts. Call for additional pricing options.