This is the perfect solution for those who have their own camping equipment but want the convenience of not having to shop for food before their departure and hauling a canoe from home.
We all know how cumbersome the canoe is when trying to find a parking space or trying to pass on the freeway! Let us take care of the canoe and the worries of packing your BWCAW approved food.
We offer two types of Food and Canoe options, with the main difference between the two packages being the type of canoe selected - Aluminum or Kevlar.
The Aluminum Canoe & Food package includes:
- Complete food package (all packed in Duluth-style pack with food box in our special liner bag) and ready for your arrival
- Complete aluminum cook kit in stuff sack
- Eating and cooking utensils packed in special kitchen bag
- Lightweight aluminum canoes
- Stearns life vest
- Car top carrier
- Portage yoke
- Your choice of lightweight aluminum or wood paddles
Cost: $54.00 per person/per day
Upgrade your package to lightest weight synthetic Kevlar Canoe - Add only $8 per person/per day