This package has everything you need to complete your journey into the canoe country. All gear and food has been personally tested and approved by our staff and guides. Why use the Deluxe Ultra-lightweight Outfitting (DULO) Package? We recommend the DULO canoe package for those who would like the stability of an aluminum canoe but also want a lightweight food and gear package enabling you to travel efficiently through canoe country
Your trip includes:
- Your choice of Ultra-light Aluminum canoe
- Canoe Paddles
- Stearns Life Vest
- Duluth Style Packs with padded shoulder straps
- Lightweight Sleeping Bags
- ¾ length Self Inflating Mattress
- Eureka Timberline Tent
- Complete food supplies
- Aluminum Cook Kit
- Nylon Rope
- Camp Saw
- Camp Axe
- Firegrate/Shovel (Canadian Trips Only)
- Rain Poncho (upon request)
- Gas Stove (upon request)
- Gas Lantern (upon request)
- Hot Shower upon return
- Free Parking
- Expert, Personal Routing Service (campsites, portages, fishing spots)
Deluxe Ultra-Lightweight Outfitting Rate Sheet Rates:
|2-4 Days||5-7 Days||8-9 Days||10 or more|
Per Adult/Per Day Based on 2-4 People. Groups of 5-7 save 5%, 8 or more save 10%.Youth 17 and under save 20%. Groups of 9 recieve 1 person free.
Discounts & Upgrades
- Under age of 8 years free with 2 full adult rates
- May and September trips deduct 5%.
- Deduct $3 per person for supplying your own sleeping bag and $5 for supplying your own tent
- Solo trips add 25%.
- Upgrade your DULO Outfitting Canoe to a Kevlar Canoe, add $8.00 per person per day
- One discount per trip.
Start your canoe trip on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and save BIG! This 5-day trip includes the Deluxe Ultra-Lightweight Outfitting Package.
|Length of Trip||5 day/4 night|
|Cost per person||$360.00|
Upgrade your DULO Outfitting to a Kevlar canoe, add $8.00 per person per day. Children under 8 years old free with 2 full adults. No other discounts.